A landslide of construction waste occurred at Shenzhen, on 20 December 2015. It destroyed and buried industrial buildings and worker living quarters in the nearby industrial park. The death toll was 73, with 4 people reported missing. It was an industrial accident due natural disaster. waste dump which had built up in previous two years.
Death toll in Shenzhen landslide rises to 58 Rescuers search for potential survivors in the rubble following a landslide at an industrial park in Shenzhen, in south China's Guangdong province on ...
The death toll in a landslide that buried a village in southwest China rose to 20 on Friday, with 25 people still missing three days after the disaster, state media said. Landslides are a frequent ...
The death toll in a landslide which buried a village in southwest China rose to 36, state broadcaster CCTV said Sunday, with 15 still missing days after the disaster struck. The state-run People's Daily said rescue work is ongoing at the site in Shuicheng county, Guizhou province, where a thick
Rescuers have retrieved the body of a final missing person in a northern China landslide, bringing the death toll to 20, local officials said Thursday. The incident last Friday in Shanxi province ...
Death toll from SW China landslide jumps to 13; dozens missing ... Video of the landslide aired by CCTV showed the side of a collapsed hill covered in thick mud, and excavators digging through the debris. Rescue workers in helmets with torches were seen struggling through the sludge as ambulances waited nearby.
Southwest China Landslide Death Toll Rises to 42 . By Ryan Gandolfo, July 30, 2019. 0 0. It's been one week since a landslide buried part of a village in Guizhou province's Shuicheng county, with the death toll rising to 42 as of Tuesday morning. Nine others were reported as missing, according to Xinhua. ... Landslides Hit Shenzhen
The search is continuing for about two dozen missing people as the death toll rose to 20 from a landslide in southwestern China earlier this week. State broadcaster CCTV says five more bodies have ...
NANNING, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- The death toll from a landslide in south China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region has risen to six, as the four missing were confirmed dead. The emergency response office in Du'an Yao Autonomous County under Hechi city received information at 3:25 a.m. Monday that a two ...